This is the 19W power amplifier circuit built based power IC LA4440. The LA4440 output configured in bridge connection. The LA4440 can be used for stereo amplifier and it will give power output of 6W on each channel. But if you use this power IC in bridge mode, the it will deliver power audio output up to 19W. Recommended supply voltage is 13.2V, 2A and heatsink should be mounted on the power IC.
Power IC LA4440 Features:
- Built-in 2 channels (dual) enabling use in stereo and bridge amplifier applications.
- Dual : 6W´2 (typ.)
- Bridge : 19W (typ.)
- Small pop noise at the time of power supply ON/OFF and good starting balance.
- Minimum number of external parts required.
- Good ripple rejection : 46dB (typ.)
- Easy to design radiator fin.
- Low distortion over a wide range from low frequencies to high frequencies.
- Small residual noise (Rg=0).
- Good channel separation.
- Built-in protectors.
- Built-in audio muting function.
- Overvoltage, surge voltage protector
- Thermal protector
- Pin-to-pin short protector
Download the database of LA4440