STK1050 has some features that make it superior and good for your audio amplifier.
- Does not require externally connected emitter resistors.
- Values of emitter resistors have carefully been reviewed to provide superior characteristics.
- Better supply voltage utilization permits designing power supply voltage that are about 0.7V (for RL=4ohms) lower than those required for previous DPP models.
- Maximum allowable power consumption for each resistor is 5W or higher, permitting accomodation for all loads.
- Peak allowable current is 18A or more, providing an ample margin even for peak currents under when short circuited or similar emergencies.
- In particular, maximum output 4 ohms have been enormously improved.
- Use of emitter resistors facilitates meeting different safety standards and designing PCBs
- Mutual interferences in the high-frequency range caused by layout of externally connected emitter resistors no longer exist. This facilitates lower distortion factors.
- Pins are used for emitter resistor output terminals that were not conected in previous DPPs. All other terminals remain uncharged; there is no need for major circuit board changes.
Download STK-1050 datasheet