This is a stereo audio amplifier circuit that provides 12W output power on each audio channel. This simple circuit is built on a single integrated circuit of TDA1521 / TDA1521Q, and only supported by few external components.
TDA1521/TDA1521Q is a dual high-fidelity audio amplifier encapsulated in a plastic 9-leads. The device is specially designed for power supply applications (eg, stereo TV and radio). A heatsink is needed to prevent overheating the IC.
- Requires very few external components
- Low offset voltage between output and ground
- Input muted during power-on and off
- (no switch-on or switch-off clicks)
- Hi-fi according to IEC 268 and DIN 45500
- Excellent gain balance between channels
- Thermally protected
Download the TDA1521/TDA1521Q Datasheet Here